Rewarding & Profitable Franchise Opportunity
We invite you to join our network of more than 70 independently owned and operated franchises providing security services to hundred to clients across the country. Signal 88 provides vehicle patrol tours, dedicated services, event security, and many other services that protect our communities. If you're looking for a business that has a powerful brandname, low start-up costs, fantastic growth potential, unparalleled corporate support and a rewarding career path, then read on.
Leading the Way in the Security Industry
Signal 88 Security Group, the leading security service franchisor, was founded in 2003, in Omaha, Nebraska, where "signal 88" is police code for "situation secure". Signal 88 Security was established by former law enforcement personnel with a vision to redefine and set a new standard of professionalism in the security industry.
Differentiated profoundly by our integration of state-of-the-art technology, customized security solutions, expertise, and our unique business approach, Signal 88 Security has effectively aligned itself to revolutionize the security industry. Since 2008, when the first franchise joined the team, Signal 88 Security has experienced continuous and rapid growth.
- Over 70 franchises and more opening every month
- Currently providing services in 27 states across the country
- National strength, Local ownership
- Ranked #357 by Entrepreneur magazine in their 32nd Annual Franchise 500 issue.
- Ranked #28 by Entrepreneur magazine for new franchise concepts.
Explosive Industry Growth and a Vast Market Demand
The security services industry, currently $41 billion in annual revenue (www.census.gov), and is rapidly growing with future growth projected in double-digit percentages.
The security guard and patrol services sectors of the industry realized a 62% increase in annual sales revenue growth from 1997 to 2002, representing an average growth of 12.4% per year. All other sectors of the security industry realized an average growth of 8.9% in annual sales revenue.
Security guard and patrol services represent 48% of all services within the security industry.1 - Future projections for employment of security guards are positive as well, with expected growth of 17% annually in a ten year period between 2006 and 2016. This employment projection is higher than that for all occupations. 2 - The opportunities appear limitless!
Signal 88 Franchising at a Glance
- The most recognized and respected brand in the industry
- Latest technology and state-of-the-art security solutions
- Unmatched corporate office support
- Exclusive, protected territories
- A tested and proven approach
- Cutting-edge marketing materials
- National advertising campaigns
- Proprietary software
- Highly visible, professional patrol vehicles
- Specialized line of security officer uniforms